cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Poor Customer Service all the way around, not to mention you can't get a straight answer

Miembro

It has become so increasingly frustrated to do business with Verizon.  I have two problems: 

#1:  I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 last Friday.  At the time, Verizon made me switch my plan to a different unlimited plan that included 5G, and that plan comes with the Disney + bundle, which includes Hulu.  I already have a Hulu subscription (no ads), and according to the horrible FAQ section about this, it says I should be able to keep my no ads model for Hulu, but when I go to cancel my personal subscription to replace it with the bundle, it tells me that I will only have the Hulu (Ads) subscription, nowhere on that page or through the Verizon app does it tell me how I keep my No Ads subscription, but get it through the Verizon bundle.  I have since tried to talk to customer service on the phone, who can't seem to understand what I'm asking, I even made an appointment at the store and drove in, only to be told that I just have to cancel my plan and go through Verizon.  First of all, if you're gonna sell these types of bundles, maybe you should educate your staff first.  Exactly how do I keep continuing to get Hulu with no ads through the Disney + bundle that I am now paying for with the new plan?

2nd issue:  I pre-ordered and received the Series 6 apple watch and used my current Series 5 apple watch as trade-in.  I have received the Series 6 watch, and Verizon has received (and credited) me for the Series 5, yet the watch is still showing up on the account, and bill.  So essentially I continue to be billed for a watch that you have had since the 1st or 2nd of October, 2020.  Again, I called on this last week to customer service and was told the watch was removed from my account (of course no credit was returned to me), but it is not.  When I brought that up at the store, they basically told me to call billing.  What good is it to have customer service if customer service has no clue about anything?  I don't even know why you bother to have stores anymore, even going into them is a big waste of time and all it does is leave you so frustrated, you just want to go to a carrier that actually cares about its customers, obviously Verizon has no concern over customers anymore.  I really don't know how many more ways you could show that.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Poor Customer Service all the way around, not to mention you can't get a straight answer

Asistencia al cliente

We certainly want to ensure you have the proper details and that your account is set up correctly, libracolo. We will send you a Private Note to best assist.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Poor Customer Service all the way around, not to mention you can't get a straight answer

Verizon isn't Hulu. Why would agents trained on Verizon service know how Hulu operates their subscriptions? You'll have better luck contacting Hulu support for this one.

Stores aren't customer service, stores are to sell. You're free to do equipment purchases directly through the manufacturer. If you did a preorder, sounds like you did it on a new line of service and not upgrading the existing watch line. Apple watches are terrible in how the lines are integrated that it's usually easier to add a line then disconnect the old one.

0 Likes

Miembro

I'm sorry, why would I contact Hulu for a package that Verizon is offering?  If the customer service reps aren't trained on the packages that Verizon is pushing, why is Verizon pushing the package?  I'm going off what Verizon has listed on their site for this package, this is Verizon's package, not Hulu's.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We certainly want to ensure you have the proper details and that your account is set up correctly, libracolo. We will send you a Private Note to best assist.

View solution in original post

0 Likes