cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Please help re multiples in contacts

annie33
Miembro

I just purchased an iphone6 plus @ Best Buy under my Verizon upgrade...I am using Verizon Cloud for my storage. The guy at BB transferred my data for me which was fine either way as I still have original phone. I later noticed that many of my contacts have doubled, tripled and a Doctor I see a few times per year is listed at least 100 times both as Dr Malik and just Malik???!!! Help, I honestly like her but it takes 1 minute to scroll through my M's now! I can live with the others being in there a few times and delete them at times, but I would prefer to just delete this Dr. altogether and look her # up as needed instead of this, lol! The old phone no longer allows me to edit Dr.s information, it goes to a blank screen yet I can get into other contacts to edit??? Thank you for any amount of help offered. Have a great night!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Please help re multiples in contacts

Community Manager
Community Manager
annie33,

Congrats on the new phone!

I can definitely understand how inconvenient it can be to have to scroll through so many duplicated contacts.

If you sign into your Verizon cloud online are the contacts duplicated there as well? If so, try deleting them online and then sync. Keep me posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
annie33,

Congrats on the new phone!

I can definitely understand how inconvenient it can be to have to scroll through so many duplicated contacts.

If you sign into your Verizon cloud online are the contacts duplicated there as well? If so, try deleting them online and then sync. Keep me posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

annie33
Miembro

That would be great but due to the amount of duplicates for just 1 doctor, by the time I check every box my 'session' expires!!! I am so frustrated with the phone, the cloud and the amount of my V bill for little service! Your stores offer no WiFi allowing csr to say they can help you but will have to use cellular data or go home and attempt to fix the problems yourself! How does a Verizon wireless store not provide WiFi so that your 'loyal' customers may leave with their issues fixed and feeling satisfied instead of disgust?

0 Me gusta