cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Phone isn't paired to my SIM, can't change plans

KingRecycle
Miembro

So it says my device isn't paired to my SIM and when I attempt to do it it says my device is on another account but that can't be true as I didn't have this issue when I first got this phone/SIM.

It doesn't let me do anything but pay my current plan of Unlimited. I now want to lower it and I can't because it's supposedly not paired.

I have tried this on the My Verizon App, the website and over the phone.

Not sure if Verizon can reset it so I can pair it back to my account or what. I am not sure how this happened.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Phone isn't paired to my SIM, can't change plans

Empleado de Verizon

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your sim and updating your plan, KingRecycle. It's important you have access to make changes needed at your convenience. Please tell us more about this. Is for an eSIM you recently activated? When do you receive this error?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

KingRecycle
Miembro

I activated this over an year ago and it worked in the beginning. It has been like this for awhile, started happening a few months after I had it. I was busy with work to look into it and still worked so at the time I ignored it but now that work has settled down I want to lower my plan but I can't. All it lets me do is add funds which renews my current plan.

It's not an eSIM just a regular SIM card that I got around the same time I bought the phone.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

KingRecycle,  we are sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing with your SIM card along what not being able to change your plan. Your time is truly valuable and we want to make sure we are able to move forward with a resolution for your concern. I have sent you a Private message to further review the details of your concern. Please respond to that message. Muchas gracias.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta