cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phone is shut off even though I paid my bill

Miembro

I paid my bill yesterday as I always do just to find my phone shut off about six hours later!

I guess I am going to have to go to another company that has an I.T. dept. that can link 

payments to your account.  It sure is funny how fast they can take your money, but then

drag their butts in giving your account credit.. What kind of clown operation are you running?

I would fire every I.T. person in the company,  if they can't create a program that credits 

accounts on the spot.  If you can accept money on the spot, you can also trigger the 

account to be shown as PAID at the same time.  I even got a text receipt for my payment, and 

my phone is still shut off.  Even though I have been with Verizon for over twenty years,  and 

suggested it as a carrier to all family members all over the country, perhaps it's time for me to 

reconsider, and go with some company that gives you credit when you make a payment.  

In this day and age, it is ludicrous to have any delay factor in the payment, to the crediting

of accounts.. If your folks are not smart enough to pull that off, then I will find a company

that can do it..  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Phone is shut off even though I paid my bill

Miembro

Gina or whoever.. I got in touch with someone who answered my question as to why my

phone got cut off on the day I paid the bill. A friend had called me from Canada and the

signal dropped (happens a lot out in our area), so I called him back.  I thought that Mexico

and Canada were included in the free calling and text plan I was on.. I found out otherwise,

and my call back to him over the dropped signal cost me my entire payment for a 45 minute

call to Canada!  So that is what happened.. I had to pay an additional 33 dollars then to 

get my service back on.   It was because I mistakenly thought Canada and Mexico were

included, which apparently is NOT the case.. It was then my error.. If you can delete my 

message above and this whole string.. please do that for me.. Thanks for following up 

with me.. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Staying connected by making sure your account is secured with a payment or arrangement is a priority. I am concerned to read that you were interrupted the same day that you made a payment. We are sending you a Private Message to provide detailed account support.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Gina or whoever.. I got in touch with someone who answered my question as to why my

phone got cut off on the day I paid the bill. A friend had called me from Canada and the

signal dropped (happens a lot out in our area), so I called him back.  I thought that Mexico

and Canada were included in the free calling and text plan I was on.. I found out otherwise,

and my call back to him over the dropped signal cost me my entire payment for a 45 minute

call to Canada!  So that is what happened.. I had to pay an additional 33 dollars then to 

get my service back on.   It was because I mistakenly thought Canada and Mexico were

included, which apparently is NOT the case.. It was then my error.. If you can delete my 

message above and this whole string.. please do that for me.. Thanks for following up 

with me.. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

gtarsonverizon We are always here should you need anything else. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes