cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Phone Upgrade Question

KCutsinger
Miembro

My phone is available for an upgrade, but I am on my father's data plan and only his name is on the verizon wireless account. He is not able to go with me to the verizon store to get my upgrade. Is it possible for just me to go and get my upgrade by myself?  I assume there will be some verification to his verizon account, but I already know all of that information.  Does he have to be with me in order to purchase my upgrade?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Phone Upgrade Question

dad_of_2

He dose not have to be with you if you are listed as an account manager.  They can be added by calling customer service or going on Myverizon.  Account Managers can do a lot of what the account manager can do. Here is a chart on everything they can do: Opciones de acceso a la cuenta de Mi Verizon

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Phone Upgrade Question

dad_of_2

He dose not have to be with you if you are listed as an account manager.  They can be added by calling customer service or going on Myverizon.  Account Managers can do a lot of what the account manager can do. Here is a chart on everything they can do: Opciones de acceso a la cuenta de Mi Verizon

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta