cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Pending Upgrade?? How do I activate an iPhone on my existing acct?

Roco32373
Miembro

So I currently have the Galaxy S7 phone on my account (single line account).

My iPhone 7 phone will be arriving Tuesday.

How do I go on the website and activate the iPhone (and thereby deactivate the Galaxy phone)?

When I went to the MY DEVICES>>ACTIVATE OR SWITCH DEVICE, it shows my line and says "Pending Upgrade" with a red button below it that says "Complete Upgrade."  When I press the Compete Upgrade button, nothing happens???

I know the iPhone isn't here yet, but it will probably do the same thing on Tuesday when I do have it...so what am I missing here??

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Pending Upgrade?? How do I activate an iPhone on my existing acct?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Roco32373,

Getting a new device is so exciting! We want to make switching devices easy for you. You can certainly activate your new device through My Verizon. This link will show you how once you receive your device: http://vz.to/1RPk0Oe Keep in mind you will not be bale to do this until your device has shipped/been received.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Pending Upgrade?? How do I activate an iPhone on my existing acct?

lewisr13
Leader

backup current phone to iCloud, at least your contacts. when iPhone arrives turn off old phone and turn on iPhone and follow prompts. Just that easy. No need to go on my Verizon.

0 Me gusta