cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Past Due Balance Question?

Miembro

Good Evening,

i am concerned of the well being of my account... So now I come here with a question, needing to be answered.

I was so used to having to go online, and pay my bill manually. So with the decision of switching billing cycles so I can relax without the hassle of going online each month, and manually paying my bill online, with the use of AutoPay, so be it.

This happens from time to time, where I have to reach a customer service representative about my account, ALWAYS being on time. ALWAYS paying on time. NEVER late. Again, so be it. This the part where I look at the the bill, examine Payment History, and ask myself, why do I have a Past Due balance? My Bill is ALWAYS on time...

Tonight, I logon like normal through the My Verizon App on my phone, to find out I have a Balance (of course like every month) that is Due. Highlighted in Red with a Past Due Balance Of: $20.00 , DUE IMMEDIATELY. Why do I have a Past Due Balance, Of $20.00 that is Due Immediately?! Like stated, my bill is ALWAYS on time. NEVER ONCE LATE!!!! The app for some reason only shows the Past Due Amount, It somehow, does not show on the bill. It just says 'xxx.xx Due on December 1st, 2017. No heading or wording of 'Past Due Balance: $20.00 - Please Pay Immediately.'

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Past Due Balance Question?

Miembro

Went online this morning after I got a text from Verizon Wireless. Letting me know that my bill is now ready and viewable online. So with that being said, there, now is no Past Due Balance Of $20.00 needing to be paid immediately. I just did not allow it time to process, and update.

That is all for now, I guess.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Went online this morning after I got a text from Verizon Wireless. Letting me know that my bill is now ready and viewable online. So with that being said, there, now is no Past Due Balance Of $20.00 needing to be paid immediately. I just did not allow it time to process, and update.

That is all for now, I guess.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out for you, John92211. We definitely don't want you to have any concerns about your bill or what you owe. Sometimes things can show oddly while your bill is in the process of generating, but we do want our notifications to you to be completely accurate. Since all is well now, it's hard to say exactly what happened at the time, but if you ever have any additional concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us for support. We're here for you, and can be reached in many formats: Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

Miembro

It should maybe be known that there is a fraud text going around using the Verizon name with false information on it. I'm able to recognize it separate from my other ones. And the only reason I recognize it because it starts out with high and my first real name. Verizon does not do that so do beware of fraudulent text messages that say VZW as who it is from. It's very nice to have this community area So we can all share important information to help us stay safe. As I got many asking me for extra money that we're not real. Thank you Verizon for your good customer service as I personally know you do as much as you can so we all can have a secure place

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Your security is very important to us, and we take these fraudulent communications very seriously. We appreciate that you took the time to share this text with the Verizon Community. We're here to help with the best options in this situation. In the following link, please note item number 4 "What should I do if I receive a Verizon Wireless email or text message that seems fraudulent?" under "Fraudulent Email (Phishing) and Text Messaging Scams (Smishing)", for the best steps to report your suspicious text or email. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/phishing-faqs/

If you receive a message that appears to be from Verizon Wireless but seems suspicious:

1. Don't respond to the email or click any links in it.
  2. To check your account information, go to the My Documents and Receipts page in My Verizon to view your legitimate billing or account notifications.
  3. Send the fraudulent message to us.

Fraudulent email - You can copy and paste the email content into a new email or forward the message to phishing@verizonwireless.com for our internal review.

Fraudulent text message - Forward suspicious text messages to 7726 (Verizon Corporate Security) from your device.

4. Delete the fraudulent message.

Does this help? Is there anything else that we can help with?

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes