cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Paperless billing and/or auto pay...one or the other or both to get discount?

Miembro

¿Cómo obtengo el descuento? One or the other or both? And with auto pay, can I use a credit card and get the discount? I have the 5 gb plan.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Paperless billing and/or auto pay...one or the other or both to get discount?

Expert

You need autopay and paperless billing to qualify for the discount. Beyond Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Paperless billing and/or auto pay...one or the other or both to get discount?

Expert

You need autopay and paperless billing to qualify for the discount. Beyond Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

Also it is a checking account or debit card for the autopay.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Your answer applies to Beyond Unlimited. I don't have that plan. I have the 5 gb plan and I don't think the terms are the same between the plans.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

Saying your plan is 5 GB doesn't tell me which exact plan you have. There are FAQs available for all of the plans current or retired. You should look up the FAQs for your specific plan or provide that information here. Your plan might not even qualify for the discount you are looking at.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Prayerboy - Getting a discount on your plan is definitely important. What is the name of the plan you currently have? If you have the new Verizon 5GB single line plan you can get a $5.00 discount when you sign up for Auto Pay using a debit card or a checking account and paper-free billing. Sign up for paper-free billing and Auto pay here. http://vz.to/2c1ff83  

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Leader

Have the single line 5GB plan and enrolled in auto pay with my debit card but go in the app and pay it every month with my CC. I don't like auto pay but did what I had to do to get the discount.

0 Me gusta
Covid19