cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Paperless Billing Changes I Never Athroized

Miembro

I got a text last week congratulating me for signing up for paperless billing. I went online to Verizon to set it back because I want paper bills. Another week goes by and an email congratulates me again for signing up for paperless billing. I have to set it back again. A notice says after 3 months I will automatically be switched back to paperless billing. I never want paperless billing. Why is this happening? I never authorized changes and I don't want to be bothered with this every 3 months and certainly not every week.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Paperless Billing Changes I Never Athroized

Expert

I had the same problem. See if the solution I found works for you. 

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/Notice-about-enrollment-in-paperless-billing/m-p...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We can look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for your reply. I used the link you provided and what I get is, "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" after several tries.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for your reply. I tried the link you provided (vzw.com/paperbill) and end up with and error stating Http/1.1 Service Unavailable. I tried several times and even tried using a .com at the end.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Consider my original post a note and it is not private. I don't know how to contact you privately. Your phone tech hours are limited or I wouldn't be on line looking for self help. Verizon did not respond to my texts over a weak ago either.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We would be happy to assist you with your paperless billing. I have sent you a Private Note for assistance.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes