cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Paid bill but text messages not showing up

van29
Miembro

My phone got disconnected on Monday because I didn't pay my bill. I'm on the allset $45 a month pre-paid plan. I did some research and saw that if someone texts you, verizon keeps the messages for 5 days and if someone texts you after 5 days the texts are deleted. I text myself from my mom's phone as a test today before I paid my phone (and i sent texts to myself on previous days) I got disconnected monday and my phone was back in service today on friday. When I texted myself I got "insufficient funds to send message" I paid my phone today and I never received the text messages that I sent myself. Why aren't they showing up? Now im wondering if any of my contacts texted me while my phone was not in service.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Paid bill but text messages not showing up

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello van29! My apologies that your service was interrupted. Once the service is interrupted, the text messages are not guaranteed to be sent or received. Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Prepaid Department at  888-294-6804. They can certainly address any additional questions you may have. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

-KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello van29! My apologies that your service was interrupted. Once the service is interrupted, the text messages are not guaranteed to be sent or received. Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Prepaid Department at  888-294-6804. They can certainly address any additional questions you may have. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

-KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Chrisplacanica
Miembro

Hey man I’m having the same problem. Did you ever get the answer?

@van29 escribió:

My phone got disconnected on Monday because I didn't pay my bill. I'm on the allset $45 a month pre-paid plan. I did some research and saw that if someone texts you, verizon keeps the messages for 5 days and if someone texts you after 5 days the texts are deleted. I text myself from my mom's phone as a test today before I paid my phone (and i sent texts to myself on previous days) I got disconnected monday and my phone was back in service today on friday. When I texted myself I got "insufficient funds to send message" I paid my phone today and I never received the text messages that I sent myself. Why aren't they showing up? Now im wondering if any of my contacts texted me while my phone was not in service.

0 Me gusta