cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Overnighted Upgrade Nightmare

Miembro

I overnighted two new iPhone Xs, and they were delivered this morning.  Somehow, when I went to activate one of the new phones on an existing line, fraud was detected, and my service was suspended.  My service was suspended for about 4 hours.  After chatting with an agent online, I received an email that I needed to return both of my phones to a store and receive new ones.  My husband finally came home, so I was able to call someone (remember my service had been suspended).  I talked to someone in Fraud who reinstated my line to my old phone.  I asked if there was some kind of compensation due to the hassle.  He put me on hold twice, and finally, the line was disconnected.

So, I called back again and talked to someone in customer service.  I was told initially that I could get a credit of $25 towards my account.  I told the gal that the overnight shipping alone is $12.99, so that it was not acceptable.  She talked to her supervisor (who I should have just talked to myself), and they refunded my shipping as well.  I live in a rural area and the nearest store is around 45 minutes away.  I was told that the $25 was enough to cover my gas. 

I asked the agent if I could just return the phones for a credit.  She said that I could.  I then informed her that I will be cancelling my service and going with another company.  Yes, it is nice that they are going to cover the amount for my gas go to a store to return something that was delivered to me.  Obviously, me being without service was not a concern for anyone or any inconvienence it caused.  So, farewell, Verizon.  I wanted to make other customers aware of how much they value us as customers since they have made it obvious to me that I am just another number.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Overnighted Upgrade Nightmare

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh, goodness! I can certainly understand how upsetting this was, jen34560. I don't want to have to consider going with another carrier. I have sent you a private message to best assist.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Good luck getting service with another carrier in your "rural area".   That declaration might come with a side of "crow". 

Btw, you can order phones from Apple

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Won't be eating crow here.  I already know that US Cellular provides better coverage in my area.  No loss for me and obviously, no loss for Verizon. 

0 Likes