cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Overnight Shipping Refund and $10 off bill

Miembro

I never went over 1GB until my contract was up.I always was so stress about stupid data bill and could't enjoy my phone .I just found that Verizon apps running like crazy and ate all GB on my phone .Did Verizon do that ?But anyway ,it doesn't matter anymore.Snn5,thank you for chatting with me  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Miembro

Similarly, I have a phone that bricked when I did an OS update.  I was told a replacement phone would be shipped to me, overnight.  That conversation was early Tuesday morning and I was told it would be shipped, that day.  Today is Thursday and it has not arrived.  My father has Alzheimer's and I cannot be without a working phone.  I have missed time from work because I cannot be away from my father if his care-giver cannot contact me at any time.  There is far more to my story, but I have also been given the promise of an overnight delivery which I am still waiting for.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I have never had a replacement sent overnight.  Could just be me though.  Nonetheless, 2 day shipping is usually sent that evening if ordered before 5-6PM Central time and delivery is usually 2 days later around 3-4PM Central time for me.  So, my replacements are usually 48 hours round about from time of order/ship.  I usually get a confirmation text or email when it has shipped with a tracking number from Verizon who uses FedEx.  My defective phone is always sent back using the same box and a USPS label.  Returns normally take 5-7 days and I always get at least 3 texts from Verizon asking me to return the defective device to avoid a $299 charge and to disregard if I have already returned.  About the 7th day I get a text saying "Thank you for returning your defective device."  I hawkeye the tracking number for the return as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

And, when they said they would overnight it, that's is correct in the sense that if you take away day one of a 2 day shipment, only 1 day remains.  But, that's repurposing words and phrases in my opinion.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Actually, I was told by a Verizon CSR rep that if the phone is not working, the policy is to send the replacement, via overnight delivery.  When the arrangement was made, I was told that it would be sent that day and that it would be received the next day.  So there was no repurposing of words or phases.  That was the direct statement made to me by a Verizon representative.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Just have to ring Verizons bell if it doesn't come today. 

0 Likes