cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Overnight Shipping Refund and $10 off bill

Líder Sénior

The $50 1GB loyalty costs $15 for 500mb when you go over.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Mine was $10 and I had to be on contract for 1 year.When my contract was over my data went outrages ,for whole year I used 1GB or less and after year it went almost 3GB

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My Data Plan

• 2GB/$10/1GB
0 Likes

Miembro

LOYALTY LLAMADAS Y TEXTOS ILIM. $60/2 GB 1 A

$60.00/mes

I copied from my page

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I didn't doubt that.  I was speaking about mine.  And the difference in overage costs between the 2.

Highlighted

Miembro

I didn't know they had different plans for loyalty

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Yeah, and get this...prepaid is $45 a month and on autopay you get 1.5GB.

Highlighted

Miembro

honestly do not think anything will happen, as i have complained about the order, never got any replies back. nothing will happen, there no customer loyalty from verizon, so why should i have to be a loyal customer.. 3 days tracking my package system error, never made it to the warehouse, 2 service tickets raised, no warehouse response, friday call wait 3-4 more days, wait through weekend, and monday nothing..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

What is very weird for me that they never advertise good plans.last year it was too much money for so little service and I was going to change company,that when I got offer loyalty plan.I was with Verizon since 1995 ,I didn't have any big problems and didn't asked anything .But this week when I "used " 1GB in 1 hour with my phone been off it was enough.So I am here just waiting for my last bill. 

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Yeah, I watched that 1GB like a hawk. I had data monitoring apps that cut off the data at daily limits and was happy with that, as I don't use much data, and the reason is, I don't have much to use. Yet, when 5.0.2 came out on my G2 and disabled that feature there was nothing I could do but remember to press the DATA off button in the notification area. But, I don't have to do that anymore now.

0 Likes