cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Opt out of Supercookie on Android

Miembro

How do I opt out of the supercookie on my Android. I've heard that I can just do it through the Verizon Wireless webpage, but I can't see anywhere to do that.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Opt out of Supercookie on Android

Novice

after digging I am not able to see where Verizon has created a OPT OUT as of yet.. another post found a link under the area above where you can access your acct information and mark you DO NOT want to particate,,but it does not remove the tag already on  it just tells they that they do not have your consent.. would you like me to post the link here for you?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

hello jqa... let me see if I can assist and find an answer for you.. will return shortly.

0 Me gusta

Novice

after digging I am not able to see where Verizon has created a OPT OUT as of yet.. another post found a link under the area above where you can access your acct information and mark you DO NOT want to particate,,but it does not remove the tag already on  it just tells they that they do not have your consent.. would you like me to post the link here for you?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

the following was on another post in regards to the same issue..

I hope this helps

Mi Verizon por Internet: Entrar - Verizon Wireless Under Relevant Mobile Advertising  click the radio circles for no, I don't want to participate in Relevant Mobile Advertising and click save changes.

Covid19