cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Once again! minutes usage details not showing up..

Miembro

Usage - calls not updating for certain lines under usage details. Some lines do and some lines do not, why? 

Highlighted

Re: Once again! minutes usage details not showing up..

Miembro

I'm having the same problem! They haven't updated in three days. Texts are showing, but not calls. I have five lines and all of them aren't showing them. It's very frustrating. I hope some one is aware and Is working on it.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Danike64 I'm sorry to learn you are not happy with the new format. I'm not sure why some lines display different. We can definitely look into this for you. We sent you a Private Message here in this forum. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. We are sorry to hear that your call logs are not showing up. We know important that information can be. Let's take a closer look in to this for you. To authenticate your account please review the following and then click the link after "Authenticate here":

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (http://spr.ly/6602GXNI0 / http://spr.ly/6603GXNIF).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at http://spr.ly/6604GXNI2.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: http://spr.ly/6003GXNI9.     CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having the same issue, one line updates almost immediately and the other line lags 2 to 3 days. I try to go in and view it and it constantly takes forever to load and then I get an unable to view message. Frustrating as heck

Highlighted

Miembro

I'm having the same issue with the lag time on the call log. Plus the usage log for both the text log and the call log are both unstable, and intermittently working. The logs sometime just flash up on my computer screen, then says the page is "unavailable please try again later." Very frustrating. Please Verizon fix these issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola, Spiderman72066. Are you still having this issue viewing your information? If so, we would be happy to look into this for you. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Geok201, we understand the importance of being able to manage your account online. When did you start experiencing difficulties with viewing the usage on your account? Does this happen only when viewing your usage via the My Verizon app or both the app and when you sign in using a desktop? 

0 Likes