cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

October 22, 2018 - text messages not going through or delayed

MTMINDSPATH
Miembro

Last night, sent a message to my tenant.  This. Morning sent another.  Both on his end showing downloading.  After the train ride to. Work, I can see one failed.  Several people I was on the train with, all having the same issues with text messages not downloading.  One of my friends in another in another state, ours have been going through fine.  This happens way to to often on the Verizon network.  This morning, it was essential the messages go through.  What is Verizon doing to improve this situation.  This seems to be a repetitive topic on this communuty.  Also, you all certainly have no issue with bugging peow to be paid.  How about getting your network reliability up?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: October 22, 2018 - text messages not going through or delayed

Ann154
Expert

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

MTMINDSPATH
Miembro

21703.  Currently, in 20878, and have two messages that are showing downloading, sent to me at 12:30.  It's now 3pm

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand how annoying it can be to get delayed messages Mtmindspath. I am sure we will figure this out together. I did review the area and I do not see any reported issues. What is the make/model of your device? Does this only happen when you are on the train ride? What messaging application are you using?

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I depend on my messaging service to send and receive. Let's get this figured out as we show no reported outages in the areas provided concerning messaging service. Is this for text, picture, or group messaging as you indicated that it shows downloading? What model phone do you have?

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta