cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

EXCESO DE USO DE DATA

KENCHAR62
Miembro

Suddenly in the last 2 months we are going over our 4GB usage - where previously we never went over, but actually had carry over.

We went to Canada for 6 days and purchased the option to use our one phone in Canada and that was suppose to be for a certain # of days.  We are wondering if that never got "turned off" and that is why we are now in to overage?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: OVERAGE DATA

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

So why don’t you change to the newer plan with no overage charges? 

Compare prices, but I believe the line fees are $5 less. 

If you bought a monthly travel plan for your lines (it must be on each line used) it would be on your bill. 

Read it.

Is it on the bill?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

@KENCHAR62

I understand your concerns with unexpected data usage on your line. I’d like to address this billing concern for you.

Data usage can certainly add up quickly and cause unneeded stress. First, I’ll check for any changes or issues that may have impacted your usage. Do you remember when you received your alerts?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

KENCHAR62
Miembro

We received messages on the following dates:

August 3 @ 10:14 PM August 26 @ 3:21 PM

August 28 @ 9:57 pm

Sept 6 @ 6:42 PM == stating that we are being charged for overage data for $15 & that we are about to be charged another $15 ofr 1GB and we have 8 days left.  We can switch to unlimited data......but we just don't understand why we are running out of data ever since we traveled to Canada and we purchased the International plan for the days we were going to be gone (August 2 through August 7).

We just need an explanation!

Ken

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta