cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

OR-DVASA2-02. I get this error message when I try to set up DCB on my Google Play Store Account. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

AUNTEE961
Miembro

OR-DVASA2-02. I get this error message when I try to set up DCB on my Google Play Store Account. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

I need this to be done because I've never had this issue before. I discovered the issue when I was trying to make an in app purchase but it wasn't working so I went directly to Google play store app and this error message came up. I already spoke to Google and they said the issue was with Verizon as everything was ok on my Google account. Note: I'm using the Google Pixel.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: OR-DVASA2-02. I get this error message when I try to set up DCB on my Google Play Store Account. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is strange, AUNTEE961. We certainly want you to use the Direct Carrier Billing option. I understand that you are trying to set up this option. Let’s check the basics first. Is your Verizon Wireless account current?
Are you exceeded your Verizon Wireless monthly spending limit via CDB?
Have you confirmed that no blocks exist on your account for DCB purchases?

See more about DCB at this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/google-carrier-billing-faqs/

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: OR-DVASA2-02. I get this error message when I try to set up DCB on my Google Play Store Account. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

RAYEVE22
Miembro

I am having the same issue when billing Google play music. Google insists it's Verizon but I'm getting the same error on S8+

0 Me gusta

CRIMZONDRAGON
Miembro

I am having this same issue currently. I haven't reached the limit because I know the spend limit is $300. Which I have not reached. I have checked to see if I accidentally blocked the apps but I haven't. Even cleared cache in games and Google play to see if that would help, but it has not helped at all. Nothing I have tried is working and now I'm basically waiting for the billing cycle to be over to see if it persists.

0 Me gusta

Re: OR-DVASA2-02. I get this error message when I try to set up DCB on my Google Play Store Account.

Jsmosher82
Miembro

I'm having this same issue and I've been having so many representative s help me and nothing please fix this or find out what's going on 

0 Me gusta

Re: OR-DVASA2-02. I get this error message when I try to set up DCB on my Google Play Store Account.

Community Manager
Community Manager

At this point, we are aware of this issue. Our technicians are also aware and are activley working towards a resolution for us. We do not have an esitmation time of resolution at the moment.

EstevanC_VZW

0 Me gusta

ArtZilla219
Miembro

Same phone, same problem. I haven't touched my $300 limit. Talked to reps from both companies. Google says it's on Verizon and Verizon says it's on Google. Even conference call with both reps didn't resolve it.

0 Me gusta