cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Nov 2016 Bill Format

KATCRA91
Miembro

I attempted to find an email address to send this feedback to Verizon privately, but couldn't find anything in the Contact Us section, so am posting here:

The new bill format is horrible and useless. It needs to show the entire breakdown for each person/phone, including the fees and taxes for each--in other words, the way it was up until this month!  This is a ridiculous format change!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Nov 2016 Bill Format

Ann154
Expert

There isn't an email address.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Toyota4x4van

All of that info is still there.  Click on "View Bill Details" on the right side of the webpage.  No, it is not in the exact same format as it used to be.  Yes, it IS still there.

0 Me gusta

paul5021
Miembro

I think it's the best format I've seen. Easiest to understand. I saw everything I wanted to see in less than 3 minutes. WOW Verizon! Don't change anything on that format. Now if you could fix this SLOW UNRESPONSIVE Ellipsis 8 that would be something.

0 Me gusta

alchemista2
Miembro

There is an important subtotal line that is missing. The old format "total current charges" on page 1 made it very clear what the current month's charges are all-inclusive, without factoring in pre-payments/etc.

This subtotal is absent in the new format, but was very useful. Now you have to add up a few lines to produce the same number.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I don't see the problem. Simply look at the PDF version of the bill. In all the years I have been with Verizon, I don't think I have looked an anything other than the PDF version of the bill as it has ALWAYS had a better layout than the online version which has always leaned towards simply giving you a SUMMARY of your bill rather than give you actual information about it. Your beloved "total current charges" line is STILL on the PDF version of the bill.

0 Me gusta

alchemista2
Miembro

I replied to you in the other thread as well. It does NOT have the same subtotal anywhere that was "total current charges" in the previous bill.

Total due was not the same as total current charges.

0 Me gusta