cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Not receiving email for Verizon Up gift card

Miembro

I redeemed my Starbucks gift card from the Verizon app and was told that I would receive an email with the link to the gift card. That was 2 hours ago and I still haven't received anything. I tried chatting with a representative online, but they sent me a phone number for customer service. I've been on hold for an hour now. I'd really just like to get this figured out.

Highlighted

Re: Not receiving email for Verizon Up gift card

Miembro

Same thing with me except before I could even get to the screen to select one of the 10 gift cards it just froze and now I haven’t been able to see anything but a blank screen so something is definitely wrong with Verizon system on the select one of 10 three dollar gift cards for the month of June I also was on the phone twice for over an hour each time and got hung up on both times

Highlighted

Miembro

I just chose the Amazon $3 Gift Card Reward  for Verizon Up June Rewards. When I entered and reconfirmed my email the app stated that I had already redeemed this reward. I never got an email and could not have already redeemed my reward because I was doing this for the first time

Highlighted

Miembro

First try I also received that message and when I started to enter my email address then it just went back to what I stated with the blank screen and spinning waiting circle. Definite glitch 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that you are able to utilize your Verizon Up reward, mc8! I want to make sure that you reach the right place for support. Our Verizon Up Support Team has the right tools to properly troubleshoot and resolve this concern. They can be reached at (866)-895-5579. Their hours of operation are Mon-Fri 8:00AM-8:00PM ET and Sat-Sun8:00AM - 6:00PM ET. We trust this information is beneficial.

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

After much frustration with online chat  that keep sending me the same automated message I finally found and called  866-895-5579 and wanted to stay on hold. After 31 minutes a recording verified my phone number and advised I would receive a callback and disconnected . That was an hour ago . Still no call back or email with my gift card

Highlighted

Miembro

I'm having the same problem. Never happened before, but I never received the email with the actual gift card.

Highlighted

Miembro

I had the exact same issue.  What a waste of time...

Highlighted

Ouch.

Hours on hold...my time is more valuable than to go through all that for $3. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm here to help you with your Verizon Up Reward selection (I love Starbucks too)! I'm not sure which number you were given earlier, but this is the direct number to reach our Verizon Up experts -

866-895-5579, and they will assist you right away!

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes