cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Not getting the promotion credit as promised

Miembro

During 2019 Black Friday, I opened new account with Verizon and moved over 3 lines from ATnT. For 2 out of 3 lines, we traded in our phones (Google Pixel 3a and iPhone 6 respectively) and upgraded to iPhone 11pro, under the offer "$400 off the latest iPhone with a select trade-in".

I was told that we were going to get the trade-in amount of $400 as monthly credit and it would "just show up on my account". While I'm getting the promo credit for the line for which we traded iPhone 6. I am NOT getting the monthly trade in promo credit for my Google Pixel device.

It's been over 4 months and I have contacted Verizon numerous times, by phone and every time had to retell my story. They all look into my account and tell me "Everything looks OK with the trade in for the Google Pixel" and promise me that promo credit will kick in a week or two.

Every time they assure me that they will call-back to confirm that the promotion credit is applied to my account. But the promo credit is never applied and I don't get any call back. They do not provide a case number, you cannot email customer service so you have to call them, talk to a rep and then have to start over the next time.

I am frustrated, to say the least! And desperately need suggestions to get this sorted. Thanks in advance!

Additional info (if it helps)
- all three lines are still active on the account.
- both the lines that were upgraded with trade-in are on monthly payment plan.
- $400 promo credit was promised monthly over 24months.
- I have all receipts and screenshots of promo terms, trade-in confirmation and successful trade-in submissions
- Google Pixel device trade-in credit is not being issued on the account
- I've reached out to Verizon over 4-5 times over the past 4 months

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Not getting the promotion credit as promised

We have this EXACT same issue. Bought 3 Pixel 4 phones back in November 2019 and have still not received promo credit (neither one time or even a monthly credit). After numerous calls and multiple hour long discussions with reps, it is still not fixed. Now I cannot even get someone on the phone due to lowered staff at Verizon during the COVID situation. 

When you are talking about a $1350 credit that was promoted and never given it gets VERY frustrating. 

I have call logs, case numbers, Reference Quotes, Screenshots, etc and nothing has been resolved.  

We are very frustrated with the situation and hopefully someone reads these messages and reaches out to resolve. 

We have been a Verizon wireless account holder for over 20 years - and this is just unacceptable.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Not getting the promotion credit as promised

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can understand how frustrating it is to not receive a promotion you qualify for. If you would like us to look into this with then please send us a Private Note.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes