cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Not getting texts

Miembro

I've been having an issue with not receiving text messages. It started out very sporadically but has become progressively worse. It's not carrier specific which leads me to believe the problem is on my end.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Not getting texts

Asistencia al cliente

tpitch_07, we want you to be able to receive your text messages right away. Let's get this fixed together. What messaging application are you using? How much storage space do you have left on the phone? If possible, can you delete a thread and start a brand new thread?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am using the regular messages application. I have it set up to delete older messages automatically once a certain number of messages is reached per thread, but I did go through and delete several threads just now. I have 2.42GB of space available.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

tpitch_07-

Thank you for completing that step. A little spring cleaning is always recommended with technology. Since you have cleared up several threads, have you noticed any improvement? If not, do you notice this happening more in certain areas (indoors versus outdoors, certain zipcodes, etc)? Have you made any other changes to your phone right before this issue begain (new software, apps, etc)?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Since then I've only missed 1 text that I am aware of. I notified friends and family who text me on a regular basis about the problem & asked they call me if I don't respond so I will know if I've missed any messages. It appears to happen most often when I am at home. I have since deleted a few more apps that I rarely used. Thank you for keeping in contact with me regarding this matter. It is much appreciated Smiley Happy

0 Likes