cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Not able to suspend service without billing

JMMS1994
Miembro

I have been trying to suspend my line for 90 days since I went abroad, but the system keeps saying "Service not available at this time". Can someone help me? I am already outside the US and I don't know how to do this!

Thanks for your help!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Not able to suspend service without billing

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important that you are able to suspend your service while traveling abroad, JMMS1994. Did you previously suspend your service earlier this year? Are you attempting to suspend via the website or My Verizon app?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

JMMS1994
Miembro

I have never suspended my service ever. I have been trying through the website, can you help me?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola JMMS1994,

We are always here to help for every moment you need us. I have sent you a private message, please respond to the message.

Gracias,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta