cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Not Getting My Black Friday Deal On My Pixel Phones

EDMMCK99
Miembro

First off I have been with Verizon for over 15 years. I bought my phones on black Friday thru Okemos store over the phone. I have called several times and told to wait I will get my credits. So I waited still nothing on my account. I called again and now was told there was no Black Friday Deal on my pixel phones which is not true, I saved the text from the store saying they were $15 per phone. I have the add and pictures of the add I talked to the store and they could not help either.  She told me there is nothing she could do! Hows that for Verizon service not honoring there deal! Time to leave Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Not Getting My Black Friday Deal On My Pixel Phones

Community Manager
Community Manager

EDMMCK99, this 15 year relationship is important to us. Please don't leave. There's still time to work things out between us. For a limited time, our customers had the option of trading in a qualifying device that was in good working condition for a credit towards the purchase of a new Google Pixel phone. Did you trade in devices to us and complete the online trade in form? http://vz.to/2sIPm6u  If so, you would see the promotional value divided over 24 months, with the first credit received in month 3.

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

See the link for the Black Friday promotion code. Re: Black Friday Pixel XL

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The deal they are referring didn't require a phone trade-in!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta