cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

No one at Verizon customer service does what they say they will do

I've chatted twice and called once in the last week or so. The first chat rep lied and said she'd give us 2 free GB since we had 4G used without our authorization. Note that they gave us 2GB free rather than what was stolen, 4GB. The 2nd rep which was a phone call said that the first rep actually authorized the 2 free GB every single month for 12 months;news to me but I was happy at the news. Today I chat and talk to EfremJulius. He was all nice during the chat and agreed to a similar promotional credit after admitting the first rep screwed up and didn't correctly apply the 2GB credit -- AND -- the 2nd rep flat out lied, that it was not for 12 months at all.

After several minutes of chatting with EfremJulius and much back and forth with me asking for clarification over and over, he says the supervisors are working on why the first rep screwed up and trying to fix it, and that he will email me a confirmation personally to my email so that in the future there will be no doubt or confusion as to what promotional credit we were authorized.

I asked him how long before I get the e-mail. He said 5-10 minutes. It has been at least 2 hours and I still don't have the e-mail.

I am telling you that you cannot believe anything that Verizon customer service people tell you.

On top of all this I used the "email the chat transcript" function in the chat window, and it does not work.

I don't have time for this. Verizon you suck.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: No one at Verizon customer service does what they say they will do

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Well, that is for the most part true.  The only thing that counts is a contract in writing, so Verizon can't be held to any verbal promises or offers.

if you don't mind my asking?   How was 4 GBs of data "stolen".

0 Me gusta

We have a Verizon jetpack. On Sat 8/1 at 9pm we were watching a movie on dvd and not online using our jetpack. At that time someone who didn't hack but had access to our password used 4G of our 5G data plan. It wasn't us. Yes we changed our jetpack password since then. As our bill begins on 8/1, 80% of our data was used up on day 1 of our billing cycle. I called to ask Verizon what happened since we were not using our jetpack at that time, and that is what started all this. We never suck down 4G in one sitting. We don't stream movies or download large files. We check email and shop online. This was the first time since we've had a jetpack with Verizon, around 4.5 years, that we ever called them concerning unauthorized data usage. I'm appalled at Verizon's customer service but due to where we live our choices are painfully limited.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

I see.  And I can see why they only offered a partial credit.   It isn't Verizon's fault someone with the password used your data.

BTW, have you looked into Net Zero?   It is similar type service, but is advertised as being cheaper than other cellular carrier mifi service.

I love Verizon cell service, but the home fusion and jetpack services are expensive and have a reputation of running up high data use.   I'm lucky to have cable internet where I live.

0 Me gusta

My original complaint as mentioned in the title is that Verizon Customer Service doesn't keep their word. They commit to things like sending an email and then don't do them. I hope this is a warning to people. When you call Verizon customer service and they say they will help you, don't take them at their word. I don't believe we will be getting any promotional credit until I see it on our statement. It's 7 hours later and I still don't have the promised e-mail guaranteeing any promotional credit that the agent said several times he was sending. I've said what I had to say and attempted to warn folks. 10-4.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a big concern of mine JustAnotherVerizonCustomer. We take pride in our  customer service and want to make sure all promises are followed through. Please accept my follow request so I can make sure the ball is not dropped once again.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tina4712
Miembro

I know this is an old message but apparently I should have looked at this post before I listened to Verizon last year.  Customer service is horrible they tell you one thing and do another. 

I use to brag about the Customer service & how they take care of their customers.  Now they don't care if you are with them or another carrier buys you out

0 Me gusta