cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

No deals for upgrades nor existing customers

knagle416
Miembro

Why are there any deals, like droid z play, for upgrades? Seems like many sweet deals for new customers to enroll, but no real loyalty deals for 20  year customer. Seems almost insulting@!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: No deals for upgrades nor existing customers

lewisr13
Leader

knagle416 wrote:

Maybe I am misunderstanding information; however it says that credit for new device payment, upgrades excluded. now I will be starting a new device payment no matter what phone I get since I have an old Samsung 3, and he needs to be put down. (lol). However, by my understanding, this is considered an upgrade. . which would be excluded from the offer. Am I misunderstanding the verbadge ?(cause honestly, too much new lingo these days to keep up with. .. But I digress) thanks!

It's not considered an upgrade, it's considered a new device payment plan. An upgrade in this context is if you have a current payment plan that allows an upgrade after a certain amount of time/% paid. Then these would not be eligible for the promotion. Eres elegible.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert

The iPhone SE and Droid Turbo 2 for ~50% off and the trade-in to get a certain amount off of new phone purchase are available to existing customers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

knagle416 we never want you to feel this way. You are a valued customer and your loyalty is treasured. Here is a link with some great current promotions for current customers: http://vz.to/2fATgcv

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

There has been several good deals fir existing and new customers.   I am a long term customer and got a iPhone 7 for net $100 with trade in of a 2 year old phone, 8 free GB per month for life on my plan without needing to do anything.  If you have patience and watch offers, there are good deals that come through. 

0 Me gusta

knagle416
Miembro

HI, I checked out the link, and most of the deals noted on it are for new

lines of service (ie the Droid Play). For existing customers, it is $17.00

mnt. ($408 total retail)....but for new customers/ lines of service ...it

is only $10 mth. So, an existing customer/line of service has to pay $7

more mnth? Is that correct?

0 Me gusta

knagle416
Miembro

The deals some have noted above all are contingent upon doing a trade in of a somewhat new phone (I have a Samsung 3, and it is not eligible for the trade in incentives); thus the deals are nullified.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

All our promotions will have certain requirements to be valid.  Only the switcher promotion is only for new customers.  There are some promotions that require starting a new line of service or trading in a device for a higher, promotional value.  Those able to meet the requirements can take advantage of the promtional offers.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The Moto Z Play Droid for free offer is available for existing customers. Moto Z Play Droid | Verizon Wireless

It does require a new device payment agreement, so your line must be eligible to qualify.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

knagle416
Miembro

Maybe I am misunderstanding information;  however it says that credit for new device payment, upgrades excluded.  now I will be starting a new device payment no matter what phone I get since I have an old Samsung 3, and he needs to be put down.  (lol). However,  by my understanding,  this is considered an upgrade. . which would be excluded from the offer.  Am I misunderstanding the verbadge ?(cause honestly,  too much new lingo these days to keep up with. .. But I digress) thanks!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

knagle416 wrote:

Maybe I am misunderstanding information; however it says that credit for new device payment, upgrades excluded. now I will be starting a new device payment no matter what phone I get since I have an old Samsung 3, and he needs to be put down. (lol). However, by my understanding, this is considered an upgrade. . which would be excluded from the offer. Am I misunderstanding the verbadge ?(cause honestly, too much new lingo these days to keep up with. .. But I digress) thanks!

It's not considered an upgrade, it's considered a new device payment plan. An upgrade in this context is if you have a current payment plan that allows an upgrade after a certain amount of time/% paid. Then these would not be eligible for the promotion. Eres elegible.

View solution in original post