cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Newer phone lost in lake. Need to reactivate old phone

Miembro

I had an accident where my cell phone fell out of my pocket and I could not recover it from the lake where I was visiting. I do have an old cell phone which works but it needs to be reactivated. It had the same number as before. Is there something I can do online or do I have to wait For a person to assist me?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Newer phone lost in lake. Need to reactivate old phone

Novice

I'm kind of surprised no one replied to you yet... I just saw your message.    Sorry you lost your phone.  You've probably got this sorted out already, but all one has to do is log into your my verizon acct on a computer; go to "my devices" and select the "prior phone" to activate; the old phone will just drop off of the active status. - - If your old phone isn't listed any longer, you just might have to enter the IMEI number... pretty simple to do!

Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hello, Jezbo. It's important you have a working device. You can always activate it online, through your My Verizon account. We could always help with the activation as well. How would you like to proceed? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You should be able to activate the old phone online in your MyVerizon account online if that old phone is capable of VoLTE calls. Whether or not you can reactivate an old SIM card from the old phone, I'm not as sure. That might require you calling customer service or you requesting a new SIM card online to be mailed to you. 

If the phone isn't capable of VoLTE calls, then you won't be able to activate the phone again as part of the 3G EDVO network retirement restrictions. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes