cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

New customer and already dissapointed and upset.

JennyDelight
Miembro

I have to say that my first 5 days as a Verizon customer have been a dissapopintmetn to say the least. After transferring my number from sprint only 5 days ago I have to say verizon is already giving me a hard time. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 and signed a new 2 year contract but I feel as I was deceived. I was sold a re-certified phone but I wasn't even given the option of buying a new phone. The store manager who sold me the phone made it seem that the price I was getting on a re-certified phone was the same as a new one because they were on sale. If he would have told me a new one was extra then I would have spent the extra $50 for a brand new one. Anyway, I left the store happy that day with my new phone until I realized that I didn't even receive a complete package. I went to another store who told me I should have receive earphones and an instruction manual with my phone even if it was recertified. He adviced me to go back and ask for a new one because all I got with my phone was the phone and the charger. Also my biggest issue is im not receiving messages from iPhones. All my family has iPhones and it's a big issue that I don't get their messages. So I returned to the store on Friday and the salesman told me I would have to return on Tuesday and speak to the manager. Are you kidding me?!?! So i have had to wait this whole time till tomorrow for someone to resolve my problem. When I told him I either wanted the phone fixed and everything that comes in the box or a new phone he was rude and told me they wouldn't do that for me. He told me I would have to come back and speak to the manager and if I wanted the new phone I was going to have to pay a $50 restocking fee plus the extra $50 for the new phone, just ridiculous and a waste of time. So now I hope I can be provided with some real customer service because so far I am pretty upset that I left my old phone company.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: New customer and already dissapointed and upset.

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Were you using an iPhone before you started using the S4?  If so, maybe this will help:

Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central

0 Me gusta

ttipgem

Was this a Verizon corporate store?  Or a Premium Retailer?

0 Me gusta

JennyDelight
Miembro

I just looked it up and it just says it's a wireless retailer.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Iphones use iMessge which can only been seen by other iPhones. That's not a Verizon issue. Retailers are not corporate stores. Basically they are franchises.

0 Me gusta

JennyDelight
Miembro

I have changed the settings on the iPhones sending me messages and still nothing..

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Were you using an iPhone before you started using the S4?  If so, maybe this will help:

Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central

0 Me gusta

JennyDelight
Miembro

Thank you! I will try this!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello JennyDelight,

That's not the memorable and magical retail experience that we want you to have. We are committed to making this right for you. May I ask did you ever speak with the manager of the store? If so, what were the details of the conversation? If there any any unresolved issues pending then please send me a private message so we can get them addressed. I took the liberty to follow you so we can assist,

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

y 

0 Me gusta

JennyDelight
Miembro

Good afternoon and thank you for following up with me. The person who sold me the phone is the manager of the store. I don't have his name on me right now but it's something I can get as soon as I get home. I returned to the store again yesterday night and again was not able to get anything resolved. They told me that the only thing they could do was go through the recertified phones they had in the back and give me earphones and a manual out of one of those, though none of them had any. I have basically given up on getting a new phone because I don't think they care about the fact that they tricked me into buying the recertified phone instead of the new one. When I went in to purchase the phone Wednesday night he told me he had them on sale and I said great, he never told me it was on sale because it was recertified. The way he made it seem was that they were all on sale and this was the only one they had left. If I would have known that a brand new one

was $100 more then I would have bought the brand new one. I feel that the way he sold the phone to me was wrong because he didn't tell me "Hey I have a recertified phone on sale" he said "I have the Samsung S4 on sale". And this is the manager who sold it to me. I hope they don't do this to other people. I attempted to follow up with the store the next day only to be told that the manager would not be back until Tuesday. The employee who helped me Thursday was not very helpful, he made me feel like I was stupid for coming in and trying to get a new phone. I went back to the store Tuesday morning to talk to the manager only to find out he wasn't there until later. I then took an early leave at work to find him at the store but when I got there he was busy and again I was told there was nothing that could be done about the fact that I purchased a re-certified phone but wanted a new one. At this point I really could not waste anymore time dealing with this

store. So far that has been my experience. I was also having issues receiving iMessages to my new Samsung. This is an issue I was told to troubleshoot on my own because it isn't a verizon issue but an Apple issue. Again, thank you for taking the time to follow up with me, I do appreciate it.

0 Me gusta