cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

New Verizon Mobile App

Miembro

HATE IT.  If I want to access my entire website, then create an app for that. I want a QUICK look at data usage and loved the old app. VERIZON  if you wanna fix something, fix lower prices or you call in system to respond to text and voice. Leave what works alone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: New Verizon Mobile App

Miembro

Awesome I u installed the update and simply put it back on my screen and I have the old app back I'm happy and you can keep your updated app for those who want it..... not me Smiley Happy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Leader

The old app was terrible and unstable and generally an unnavigable mess. What you should understand, especially with technology, is that the only thing constant is change. I think the new design is more fluid and faster.

0 Likes

I like the new MyVerizon mobile app, but I hate the Widget (which is what fike4usc is talking about, I think).  It now goes straight to the full app instead of just showing me my data. Additionally, the full app doesn't show the data % correctly.  The old widget showed my data with the bonus data combined for the total %.  The full site separates them, so the % shown is skewed.  Give me back a widget for just data, with a button there to go ahead to the full app if I want, like it was.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

New app enhancements should be exciting to experience Toyota4x4van. We want you to be able to enjoy all that the Verizon app has to offer. I'm glad to read that you like the features in the previous version. It will be our pleasure to help ensure that you are able to enjoy the new one as well. May I ask what model device do you have? Some devices allow the update to ne uninstalled. Once we know the model device that you have then we can look into this for you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Leader

When you look at the widget it shows regular data and bonus data usage as one.

Even when you would tap on it to enter BEFORE the update it showed the promo data as a blue line and regular data as a green line that will turn to yellow as a warning and then red if you go over. The new version still does this but it takes on the Material Design of Lollipop. I don't see where the confusion is.

0 Likes

Miembro

You are not understanding the issue. The app (before) showed the

devices and nice colorful bar graphs of usage and in which categories.

VERY CONVENIENT

Now there is a jumbled mess of numbers on the screen and when I click

on any given device and then scroll down to click on data utilization,

it shows me my data use... REALLY HELPFUL... so this is an improvement

you say????? don't think so. I simply want an app from verizon to show

data usage on the 8 devices. I don't want to know how to change my

plan or what I owe or all the other junk... can you just give us an

app that will do that... oh wait, we had one... you took it away and

gave us this junk.

0 Likes

Líder Sénior

Maybe I'm not seeing the same update you are (11.0.2) - the widget shows total data for the account; click the widget and you get an overview with, admittedly more info than there was before, but still shows each line and that's line's data usage, and percentage of the whole allowance, just as before.

Data Utilization gives a breakdown of that line's usage by category, just as before, and when you click the arrow next to each category you see an even more detailed breakdown.

The interface has changed a bit, but the same info is still available just as easily, it seems to me.

Miembro

First of all, I do have the current app (see pic). Secondly, I doubt you bothered to see that the 2 iphones in the snapshot are completely illegible when looking at gb usage otherwise you would not have made the comments in your email. Thirdly, I said that I had to click on one of the iPhones (2098 or 2099) to actually SEE the gb usage total. Then to see what things were using the data I must scroll down to the Data Utilization and click on it which goes to MY usage not theirs. If this is an improvement, I am not feeling  it. It is awful. Before, I could go to my app, see all the totals clearly and then click on a specific device and I got a colorful bar graph if data usage. Simple, clear, and just what I needed. If I want to know about my pman, my payment due, my options, my upgrade dates, etc.... I'm fully capable of getting that info. I JUST WANT DATA USAGE FOR MY 6 DEVICES  and this app screwed that up. If you STILL do not understand how the app is malfunctioning, you are welcome to give me a call. 

0 Likes

Líder Sénior

fike4usc wrote:

First of all, I do have the current app (see pic). Secondly, I doubt you bothered to see that the 2 iphones in the snapshot ...

I don't see a pic - and that may be where our miscommunications are happening... I can't see what you are seeing (or not seeing).

0 Likes

Miembro

Please email me at [removed]

This phone has been malfunctioning coming eith the outgoing mail for 2 days and after 3 hrs with veruzon, charter and Samsung I gave up I have sent screenshot attachments 4 times

E-Mail address removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes