cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

New Line Access fees?

KRISANN63
Miembro

When did these new access line fees start?  Just upgraded my phone and my husband did his too.  No one told us there was a change in our charges.  Our bill has gone up $90.00!  I only left ATT because of coverage in the area where I work.  This is not acceptable.  Just got my new bill it's over $400.00!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: New Line Access fees?

Weth
Líder Sénior

First bill is always going to be higher with equipment taxes and prorated month and upgrade fees. 

Line access charge has has been around for several years now, ever since the shared data plans started.  Upgrading on 2 year contract is usually more expensive, and your better deal is 2 year device payment.  On contract you end up paying $500 more during the contract, wiping out what appeared to be a cheap phone, but was an illusion. 

0 Me gusta

Re: New Line Access fees?

Community Manager
Community Manager

KRISANN63, we don't want you to have any remorse about joining our network. When upgrading to a new device, you are billed a one time upgrade fee. Did you change your plan? Haz clic http://vz.to/1R1Jloj to see how your lines are billed for the New Verizon Plan. If you still have additional concerns regarding the charges on your bill, please reach out to us on Facebook or @VZWSupport at Twitter. You may also contact us by phone at 800-922-0204 to further assist you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta