cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

New Customer $150 Port Credit for 2 Phones = $300.

ronaldo_rey_
Miembro

I received credit for one phone.  When will I receive the 2nd credit?  I know that it states 2-3 billing cycles, but what happens if the 2nd credit does not appear?  There was a promotion in November for every phone ported over, you would receive $150 per line.@

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: New Customer $150 Port Credit for 2 Phones = $300.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand your concern, ronaldo_rey_. After 3 billing cycles, if you still have not received the adjustment, you would need to reach out to us to look into the matter more closely.

Gracias,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

ronaldo_rey_
Miembro

After reviewing my account, I did not receive credit for the second phone.  I spoke to an operator back in late November 2014 who verbally confirmed that I would be receiving credit.  Please look at the time stamp notes dated late in November 2014 from the operator named Opeyemi (not sure how you spell his name).  He stated that if I do not receive credit, that you should listen to the recording to verify our phone conversation.

Why have I not received credit on my bill for the second phone line?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I want to make sure that we find you any money that is owed to you, ronaldo_rey_. So we can get a chance to go over the account specifics, I did request to follow you. I have also sent you a Direct Message. Please respond back to that message for me. I hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

0 Me gusta

j91
Miembro

Hi, I am having the same issue.  Only 1 line credit out of 2 lines.  I've called the customer support about 5 days ago and customer agent said she will send an email to her supervisor and I will get a response back within 24-48 hours for approval.  Its been 5 days... I've had 4 billing cycle.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

j91, we want you to take advantage of this great promotional offer too. Let's make sure that you've met the requirements. Did you activate a new line service during the promotional time of 12/29/14 to 02/04/2015? Did that line that ported in Edge up to a Smartphone? If so, then you would be eligible for that credit. Please be advised that the credit will apply to your account within 2-3 billing cycles after the activation.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Me gusta

John_01930
Miembro

Same situation. Ported 2 lines to Verizon on December 31 and purchased two new iPhones.  Received one $150 credit within 2 billing cycles.  I just received our fourth Verizon bill and still have not received the second $150 credit.  I contacted customer service after receiving third bill last month and was "promised" that second credit would post, but it hasn't.  I've now received four bills, and more than 3 months have passed since we ported to Verizon, so 2-3 billing cycles have passed, no matter how you count them.  This should be automatic.  I'm frustrated to have to follow-up on this.  I'm not under contract, so may consider switching carriers if not resolved shortly.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
John_01930,
We never want you to have this type of experience with Verizon Wireless. There are certain requirements that do need to be met in order to receive the port in credits. Did you purchase both of your iPhones on the Edge agreement? Where did you purchase them at?
RobinD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

John_01930
Miembro

We purchased both phones from a Verizon store. The salesperson said the credit would be $300 for both lines. We purchased under the Edge agreement. In any event, we purchased each phone in the same way and received a credit for one line but not the other. Further, the credit is for porting lines to Verizon, which we did as we switched from ATT. I didn't even think it depended on how we purchased the phones.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
John_01930,

I appreciate the extra information. We want to make sure we continue to work and find where this credit is. I can advise when this was done not all stores were participating in the $150 port-in credit. However, you did receive one and not the other so we need to investigate further. Did both lines of service port over at the same time? Was there a temporary number assigned to one? Have you spoken to the store who you processed the phones from? This will help provide us additional information.

RobinD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta