cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

New Bill Format Missing "Month in Advance" Dates?

sbh431
Miembro

In the new bill format, is there any way to see the dates that the charges are for? I need to submit my bill to work for reimbursement, but from what I can see, the new bill only seems to list the billing period, but not that the charges are for the “Month in Advance,” with the following month’s dates listed, like the previous bill format did.

Is there any way to get the bill printed in the old format? I know the party line is that the format has been changed for “clearer understanding based on years of feedback.” But it seems odd that anyone would have requested that the time period for which you’re paying for service to be removed from the bill.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: New Bill Format Missing "Month in Advance" Dates?

lewisr13
Leader

It shows on page 3 of my bill.

0 Me gusta

sbh431
Miembro

Thanks! Strangely, my bill is missing those dates on page 3. But this gives me hope they've tweaked some things and it'll be included on next month's. Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 11.34.14 AM.png

0 Me gusta

sbh431
Miembro

Just downloaded my second bill in the format. Strangely, I'm still missing dates that the monthly charges apply too. Anyone else missing these dates, too? Tried contacting Verizon directly, but didn't get very far.

Captura de pantalla 2016-12-06 a las 3.51.26 PM.png

0 Me gusta

HANROD1
Miembro

Yes, exactly; and Verizon provides no place for comment on their new bill format, to insure that there is a record that VZ management has received those comments, EXCEPT on this site. Let us hope THAT WE ARE HEARD HERE, if nowhere else. VZ MANAGEMENT TAKE NOTE, AND PROVIDE A PLACE FOR FORMAL COMMENT. NOW:

Unlike the charges for most utility services, electric, gas, water, etc., the basic problem here is that VZs bills are, for the basic service components exclusive of any usage charges, for VZ services A MONTH IN ADVANCE. The old bills, my last old format bill, just LAST month, had, in small case letters (you always had to look for it) on Page 2, the period for my basic charge dates, which were SHOWN AS IN ADVANCE of the billing date. THE NEW BILLS MAKE THIS LOOK LIKE VZ IS BILLING FOR THE PAST CYCLE PERIOD.

This will only confuse people who are terminating VZ services, representatives for the deceased, etc. WHO WILL THINK THAT THEY OWE VZ MORE THAN THEY ACTUALLY DO, and will likely pay without question.

Communications is simply a PUBLIC UTILITY, and users should only be billed after the charges are incurred, like water and electric bills, etc. In fact, no organization should bill for charges or use not yet incurred! This info should be taken to top VZ management, and response demanded!

0 Me gusta

sbh431
Miembro

Good news. Although, it took four months, my most recent bill details the date range for the monthly (in advance) charges. Here's hoping they've fixed the problem across the board for everyone.

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-05 a las 7.02.36 PM.png

0 Me gusta