cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

New $20 Charge on my bill

MojoGrip
Miembro

Why is Verizon adding a $20 charge to my bill for "Point of sale equip chrg/crdt"?

Is this happening to anyone else? Hold times to speak to customer service about it are very long.

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: New $20 Charge on my bill

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how unexpected fees can be alarming. Happy to help. To verify what you are seeing, if your online order date occurred during the billing cycle of that bill, and the bill shows an Upgrade Fee of $20, then you will know for certain that is what it is. Did you upgrade online? BrittanyC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

UpstateWinds
Novice

Did you change anything to account? New phone or phone upgrade? Phone accessories that were charged to account?

Motorola Z3 on the Verizon network.
0 Me gusta

MojoGrip
Miembro

On October 3, 2019 I did buy a new iPhone XR. Perhaps this is a delayed $20 upgrade fee. It might just be catching me by surprise.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how unexpected fees can be alarming. Happy to help. To verify what you are seeing, if your online order date occurred during the billing cycle of that bill, and the bill shows an Upgrade Fee of $20, then you will know for certain that is what it is. Did you upgrade online? BrittanyC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

MojoGrip
Miembro

The original bill does show a $20 upgrade, but I think maybe it did not get charged so this is a catch-up charge. I just wasn't expecting a charge to upgrade, nor having it appear a couple months later. I think everything is ok now.

0 Me gusta