cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Never requested insurance!

Miembro

I'm pissed. I know that I specifically DENY getting any insurance. It's a waste. I'm noticing on all my prior pdf bill statements, that I've been charged 9.99 for Asurion. Not sure when that was put on, but I never authorized it. I usually just sign on and pay my bill, and I just caught this today. I'm demanding this to be looked into, and a refund. What a sham! Bad enough to be paying as much for barely using my phone, to be gouged another ten bucks I didn't authorize!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Never requested insurance!

Líder Sénior

You have 180 days to dispute a bill.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Never requested insurance!

Community Manager
Community Manager

K9Justice,

Thanks for posting on the community forums. I'm so sorry to hear that you've got a billing dispute. We'd like to get this addressed for you as quickly as possible. Since it's not safe to discuss your account information on the forums, I would recommend reaching out to us either by phone, chat, or social media. We'll be happy to review your case with you and work towards a resolution. Here's where you can reach us through any of those channels: http://vz.to/1IczeM5

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19