cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Never received Trade-In rebate last year

Miembro

Hola,

Last October I participated in the Verizon "trade-in program,' trading in my Iphone 4 to upgrade to an Iphone 6 under the impression I would be receiving a rebate. I purchases the Iphone 6 before October 15th as instructed then waited on my shipping materials which came later than advertised due to such high demand for the promotion. I eventually got the materials, an appraisal value of $200 dollars, and finally and submission confirmation on 11/16/15 with a submission id # and the email saying to expect a rebate in 4-6 weeks. As time went on nothing ever came and I tried calling a few times, the rebate then slipped my mind until last summer when I was reminded of it by a family member and I realized I still never received it. I have called multiple numbers including the 1(800) 416-8894 number which has been a wild goose chase as thats directed me to so many different call centers which have not been able to answer my question. I finally submitted a lost rebate request and have heard nothing. I found a place on the trade in site to submit your submission id to track the rebate and it said no submission under this number. I am just so frustrated with this whole ordeal, I know its just 200 dollars but its still the principle, and that Verizon failed to deliver on its promise. I hope someone within the company still considers "customer service," a superior quality to have in business and makes good on this promise or I may chose to switch providers. Please get back to me and thank you for your time Verizon Wireless Customer Support  Kathleen

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Never received Trade-In rebate last year

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcheval1

It concerns me that you have waited so long to receive your trade-in rebate gift card!  I would be upset as well if I experienced what you have experienced.  Please know that we do value your loyalty and would love to keep you a happy Verizon Wireless customer.

Earlier you mentioned purchasing your iPhone 6 before the date of October 15th.  Can you confirm which year, 2014 or 2015?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly it was in 2014 well before the

promotion ended

On Thursday, October 15, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Mcheval1,

We definitely want to assist with your rebate. My apologies, we do not have access to the reabte submissions  or system to review this inofrmation. You would need to speak with the Device Trade-in Team, call (800) 416-8894 for additional assistance. I know that you have experienced issues in the past with reaching this team, what prompts are you choosing? If still experiencing issues reaching this team, please respond back and let us know per we can transfer you to this team. 

Gracias,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for the concern, I tried the number many times and speak with a

representative who takes my information down and says they will get back to

me. I just dont understand how I cant just receive this rebate and get this

over with, the promotion made it seem like such and easy process

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Me gusta
Covid19