cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

¿Necesitas ayuda?

Miembro

Need major league help.  Basically this is a 4 month saga that has turned into a farce and need to get it fixed asap as I'm tired of getting collections phone calls.  I opened a new account back in March, the phone was promised to be there before I left my vacation and went home.  After the account was opened, the shipping came back as the earliest delivery date was well after I left for home.  So got on the phone again, talked to an agent.  They canceled my account, started a new one, and arranged it so I could pick up in store.  They told me that if the phone was still mailed, to have my relations refuse delivery.  But FEDEX, due to the newly installed COVID policies, did a drop off and no chance at refusal.  And so the saga begins....

After issues trying to get the phone returned from 1000 miles away, my relations ended up mailing it to me.  I got a hold of it after two weeks waiting for it to be re-delivered to me, talked to an agent, and was informed to take it to the nearest Verizon corporate store.    Only issue was, the corporate store was refusing to take returns and still is.  So, the 2nd major problem starts.  The phone, the account, and the phone number doesn't officially exist and the phone and online agents couldn't pull the phone up.  When I patiently tried to explain that I was trying to return the phone, they kept on "why are you trying to return the A-20" and I'd have to explain every time that I was returning an A-50 from an account that was deleted and didn't exist anymore.  After knocking my head into the wall multiple times, they'd finally send a return envelope needing 4-10 days to be delivered (my mail service terrible and Covid just made it worse.)  And every time, I had the same issue.  The prepaid, pre-labeled envelope was too small for the box the phone was in and the agents told me not to break the seal on the box and to just send the unopened box in.  And that ate up multiple weeks leading into months to the present day.  And each agent kept on sending out the same small pre-paid envelope instead of just a shipping label though many said they were sending a shipping label.  And a couple times, didn't even get that probably due to faults of my local mail carrier who has a habit of dropping my mail off anywhere in a 2 block radius.

Finally, I got tired of it just after the 4th of July when I started getting collection calls.  Funny how the account and phone do not exist to the agents I talked to but the collections could see it.  And when they transferred me to customer care, they couldn't find it....  Now, I'm getting very frustrated.  After a long delay which USPS blamed on Covid, the package finally arrived at Ft Worth.  I have the tracking number and the phones EIN.  I also have the deleted accounts phone number.  Can I get someone to help me get this saga over with as I am well past the point of being ticked off.  I am not a patient man, and I've gotten crankier over the last decade, but I'm well past the point of blowing up as I've had to explain this story time after time, wasting literally hours, waited for the promised shipping label only to get more prepaid envelopes that were too small to send the phone in without taking it out of the box, then finally sending it in on my own dime.

Edit:  recommendation for website, change the webpage settings so if in chat or writing post that it doesn't log you out.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Need help

Asistencia al cliente

We are terribly sorry for this whole ordeal you had to endure with us, Juiced2014. I know how frustrating this must have been and continues to be for you. We would like to find out more about this and help you get it resolved in a private manner. Please meet us in a Private Message.

AnnaG_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We are terribly sorry for this whole ordeal you had to endure with us, Juiced2014. I know how frustrating this must have been and continues to be for you. We would like to find out more about this and help you get it resolved in a private manner. Please meet us in a Private Message.

AnnaG_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Sent a private message.  A finance agent may have fixed it on friday after another 2 hours after relating the tale and doing some research but I can't be sure as there is no way where I can verify for myself.  As the account and the phone number assigned to it doesn't exist, I can't pull it up and don't want to spend 2 more hours on the phone with agents today on a Sunday.

0 Likes