cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Need email or address to send complaint to Verizon executive who manages Verizon's support services

lybayarea
Miembro

I have read a few of the other issues that people have had about working with Verizon support.  It is completely unorganized, a waste of the consumers' time and ineffective.

After a number of phone calls and 3-4 hours of trying to resolve my issue, I am no longer able to talk to someone.  I no longer have the option to talk to a person and am stuck in the call tree system.  This similar to other complaints.

Out of frustration, I submitted my issue to a local news station who handles consumer complaints. 

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)

Re: Need email or address to send complaint to Verizon executive who manages Verizon's support services

purplehaze1954
Miembro

I too have had a problem; I went to the Edge plan to get a quicker upgrade for my phone.  I used my daughter'so number to do this.  I sent in MY phone when I should've sent my daughter's phone in.....my mistake and I had to pay for it.  Thing is they "can't" send my Samsung Note 2 back to me, even though I had to pay over $500 for my mistake, because it had already been processed.  Since they obviously caught my mistake, why didn't they automatically send it back?  The agent I talked to did give me $25 credit but that's not even acceptable!  I've been a Verizon customer since 1995, but will be looking elsewhere as soon as my contact is up.

0 Me gusta