cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Natiowide Unlimited vs. New Unlimited

ROBCAM
Miembro

I have unlimited data and talk at 4G - does this system get throttled back as they say happens in the new unlimited when 20GB per month s reached data?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
  • vzu
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Natiowide Unlimited vs. New Unlimited

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Neither is "throttled". 

The old plan is currently not being reprioritized, while the new one is.  Reprioritised lines MIGHT experience period of slow data access.  ATT customers on the unlimited plan report little or no slow down well passed the 22 gig point. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Neither is "throttled". 

The old plan is currently not being reprioritized, while the new one is.  Reprioritised lines MIGHT experience period of slow data access.  ATT customers on the unlimited plan report little or no slow down well passed the 22 gig point. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

ROBCAM
Miembro

I only use a few gigs, hopefully will be OK with switch to new unlimited but am skeptical and don't like surprises.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

ROBCAM wrote:

I only use a few gigs

If you only use a few GB, why do you still have unlimited data? One of the shared tiers would likely have saved you some money.

If you only use a few GB, you would probably be better on one of the tiered data plans, either 2, 4 or 8 GB/month. If you use more than that on a regular basis unlimited would likely be the way to go.

0 Me gusta