cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Name associated with phone line

Miembro

How do I change the name that appears with a phone line on a bill? We have 5 lines (and a tablet) on one plan and 2 of the newer lines have the name of the account holder. 

I tried share name ID which doesn't seem to be it, that's just caller ID. I tried changing device nickname as well and that only changes the name displayed in the overview.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Name associated with phone line

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important to make sure that your account information is correct/current. We want to help. Just to clarify, you are trying to assign the individual phone numbers to a name and not update the account owner name, correct?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you for posting this topic. I'm having the same problem. I've edited the device nicknames in my online account manager (several times now). But the billing statement PDF continues to show old/incorrect names for the devices/lines.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

You won't be able to do it yourself. I got it resolved by talking to a verizon rep in chat. I had to talk to a second rep as the first just linked me to device nickname as well. 

The new bill hasn’t come in yet so I can’t verify that it 100% was solved, but on My Account I see that the names were corrected where needed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

MICLOV81, it is certainly much easier to sort out the charges when you know who's are who's. To assign a name to each line, please use the free Share Name ID to make those changes by following the steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-49073/. If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! LorenB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Do keep us in the loop should everything not fall in to place, Jhawks.

0 Likes