cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Cambio de nombre

Stelly50
Miembro

I changed my name due to divorce, how do I change it on my account? I returned to my maiden name.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Name Change

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Take the name change documentation to your local VzW store and they should be able to change it.

Stelly50
Miembro

Good idea, thanks

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

STELLY49,

Did you have any luck with getting your name changed. If not, this is also something that we can assist with.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make things as easy as possible for you, STELLY49. While tikibar1 did provide a great option, we can save you a trip to a store. Your name can be updated through customer service right away. I have sent a private message in order to further assist you. I look forward to  your reply. 

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Me gusta

Lbell78
Miembro

Hola,

Can  you assist me in changing my name? The virtual assistant was useless. 

¡Gracias!

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lbell78,
Making sure that you have the correct name on your bill is important. We want to ensure that you get this handled as soon as possible. Please send us a private message on our Facebook page or send us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter, so we can further assist you her in the Social Media arena.

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Me gusta