cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Miembro

Been with Verizon since 1991. NEVER had late payment. Visited local store yesterday to purchase a new phone. They would NOT let me look at phone nor give any help understanding the new phone setup nor any tips on Using! Called Customer service 3 times and was given prompts to make e payment but NOTHING on how to speak to a LIVE PERSON! I am a Retired VET and only wanted help understanding the New Phone. I am beyond disappointed I am Disgusted by their lack of concern for the people who only wish to be Valued. If I continue to be Disregarded then I will find a New Company that will appreciate a good Customer! VERSION... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???!!!! JERRY

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Miembro

This reply from verizon is further evidence of their evasiveness - why not just answer the fudging question!???

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

What question? It looked like venting to me. Also I'm not required to answer anything here on this peer to peer public community forum. I'm just another customer like yourself. If or when you get response from a VZW rep, it will likely be a canned response and likely one you won't accept even if they state their documented policy. That's my guess anyway because I have seen many posts similar to yours over several years and that's the pattern they follow. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Um, might it be they don’t allow people to handle phones during the pandemic because the would have to sanitize them after each customer touches them?

I know At&t is that way.  Stores are open, but not for touchy Feely stuff.  

FYI Verizon didn’t exist till 2000

Highlighted

Miembro

I've been a verizon customer since the early nineties

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The company name "Verizon" didn't exist until 2000. Are you sure you weren't a customer under their previous companies?

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/history-and-timeline

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes