cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

My verizon account log in

jeffsseely
Miembro

One of my lines is suspended and when i try and log on to my verizon with my suspended phone number or that user id it says my account is locked but when i call the 1800 number and talk to customer service person they say we cant unlock it so you can enter your password because its not locked and i should be able to log on i would just reset my password but i dont have a phone to activate so i cant get the text message but why is my verizon doimg that???

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: My verizon account log in

sprmankalel
Leader

Why is it suspended?

0 Me gusta

jeffsseely
Miembro

I broke my phone suspended the line till then

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to look more into this matter and get you back on your My Verizon. Let's take a look at your account. Please meet us in a Private Message on Facebook.com/Verizon or by following and sending a DM to @VZWSupport.

-JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

jeffsseely
Miembro

In trying to message you

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Were you able to get assistance from us on the other platforms, let me know!

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta