cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

My plan was misrepresented by the Sales Representative, and I'm wondering what options I have?

TCHUNG
Miembro

I just signed onto a new plan for my iphone 7, and I was told that I would be buying 2gb of data, and receiving 2gb of data for free. I checked my account this month, and found that I was down to 2gb with no bonus. I called, but was told there was nothing they could do for me. I am angry and frustrated at the situation - and am wondering if anyone has advice?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: My plan was misrepresented by the Sales Representative, and I'm wondering what options I have?

Weth
Líder Sénior

What does it say on the documents you signed -  for how much data and any bonus?  Bonus doesn't kick in until the 8GB plan.  I know it says below on the documents you signed:

Este Acuerdo y los documentos que incorpora constituyen el acuerdo completo entre usted y nosotros. No puedes basarte en ningún otro documento o declaración sobre dichos asuntos vertida por los representantes de ventas o Servicio al Cliente, y no tienes otros derechos con respecto al Servicio o a este acuerdo.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: My plan was misrepresented by the Sales Representative, and I'm wondering what options I have?

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

If you were told, "....right now there is a bonus of 2 gigs of extra data for qualified plans who upgrade to a new phone...". That was true, but you chose a plan that didn't qualify. 

0 Me gusta