cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: My phone has been suspended, but I keep getting billed. Please help me!!

christy1111
Miembro

Thank you MiiHere, I will have to try something else. Thank you so much for your help!

0 Me gusta

Sungwonsuh
Miembro

Verizon did it same to my whole family as well. I asked them to refund. They said they can't refund. They just insisted the suspending was with payments. Why would I suspend the phone with payments. Only the reason for suspending is for not paying.

0 Me gusta

Sungwonsuh
Miembro

It happened to me exact same

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Hopefully the issue has been resolved; I'm thinking it had something to do with suspending online because it seemed like there was a small handful of folks coming on here with this same issue around the same time.

0 Me gusta

Sungwonsuh
Miembro

I suspended my whole family's verizonwireless 4 phone lines without billing at 5/29/2015 in verizonwireless app of iphone. I found verizonwireless charged me more than $400 for 2 month at 7/29. I They have record I didn't use the 3 lines for 2 month and 1 line for 1 month and I suspended 4 lines at 5/29. But They just insist it was suspending with billings so they can't give me any refund. Even I said them that I'm 100% sure I suspended without payment. What should I do for this?

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Did you get any sort of confirmation about suspending the line without billing? A text? I've never suspended my line so I'm not sure what happens when you do it. Other than mentioning you see a lot of folks with the same complaint on the forums and you think it's an internal issue, all you can do is keep calling back.

0 Me gusta

mikenj2015
Miembro

good luck with them. They r a mess and i am paying for that mess even I was right. I am in process of finishing a blog and post it online and link it to google ads about the truth of the edge and how their customer service is clueless and play with your money but good luck with them. My advise is to dispute the bill with prove and hundred of hours from your free time waste with cluelesscustomer support until they are against the wall and u win the case.

0 Me gusta

flutterfly8497

You would suspend with billing toe ensure the service cannot be used ( for example, extended international travel where you wanted to use wifi but wanted to be sure you would not inadvertently rack up roaming charges) but retain your contract end date. If you suspend without billing, your contract is extended for the length of the suspension.

0 Me gusta