cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

My phone has been suspended, but I keep getting billed. Please help me!!

christy1111
Miembro

I deactivated/suspended my U.S.phone in April, as I was flying back to Korea for the summer. It says on MyVerizon that my device has been suspended, but I have been billed ever since I deactivated my phone in April. I paid all those charges ($76 a month) because I did not want to cause any late-fees and could not get any help via Verizon Email or Facebook Chat. I have never suspended my device in the last few years. I just got another email that says I need to pay $76 for my suspended device.. I really want to know what is going on. Please help me!!!! Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: My phone has been suspended, but I keep getting billed. Please help me!!

MiiHere
Leader
0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

You have to suspend without billing, what it does is extend your contract end date.

0 Me gusta

christy1111
Miembro

Hi MiiHere, How could I do that on the Verizon website?

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

christy1111
Miembro

I just reactivated AND deactivated my phone AGAIN, WITHOUT billing, and it still shows that I will be billed 76 the next month and 76 the next month... I remember I did check deactivate WITHOUT billing when I first deactivated. I am not sure what is wrong. I even got another email that "Your phone has been suspended" but it still shows that I need to pay 76 dollars and there are 24 days left until I need to pay the bill. If this is just how it is, there is something very wrong with Verizon Wireless....

MiiHere
Leader

Is $76 your typical billing amount?

0 Me gusta

christy1111
Miembro

¡Sí!

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

When you suspended did you select "other" as the reason?

0 Me gusta

christy1111
Miembro

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

It should have worked, are you sure you're all paid up and you're not just getting an old bill? You may need to try and call them via skype or try a chat session. Not sure why it's not working.

This if from the website I sent:

Esto depende de si eliges suspender el servicio con o sin facturación:

• Suspended with billing – You'll be billed for all services and features during the suspension period. Sin embargo, las fechas de tu contrato y elegibilidad para las actualizaciones no se verán afectadas.
  • Suspended without billing – You won't incur voice, data or feature charges while your service is suspended. Los pagos mensuales de Verizon Edge se seguirán efectuando según tu contrato con Verizon Edge. Si eliges esta opción, tus fechas de contrato y eligibilidad de la actualización se extenderán durante el tiempo que tu línea esté suspendida.
0 Me gusta