Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

My order has been stuck in processing status for almost a week now

IKelly22
Miembro

Hello VZW community,

I ordered a new phone, for an early upgrade, on last Wednesday (4/15) and even paid extra for 1 day shipping. It is now 5 days later and after having checked my order status, it still says:

Tu pedido está siendo procesado.

Vuelve a consultar más tarde.

There is only one small discrepancy - my bank gave me a 'fraud alert' (which prevented any purchases from going through) due to the amount of the phone upgrade. However, I cleared this check on last Thursday (4/16) and nothing has happened. I know that it may have caused a hiccup in your system, but can we do something about this? I'd really like to see my new phone.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: My order has been stuck in processing status for almost a week now

dilbertaz

Your best bet is to call you may have to "tickle" them to try the payment again if your bank stopped it the first time.

• Teléfono

800-922-0204  

• Talk to a Human

Press #, then 6, then 0 when it asks for your number. EXISTING CUSTOMERS press 4, then say "Customer Service" then wait and enter last four of social security number

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: My order has been stuck in processing status for almost a week now

dilbertaz

Your best bet is to call you may have to "tickle" them to try the payment again if your bank stopped it the first time.

• Teléfono

800-922-0204  

• Talk to a Human

Press #, then 6, then 0 when it asks for your number. EXISTING CUSTOMERS press 4, then say "Customer Service" then wait and enter last four of social security number

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta