cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

My grandfathered in data plan is so slow!

VERVU26
Miembro

So I've been on this grandfathered data plan since 2009....been a long time paying customer. My download rates ought to be at least usable. Where's the love? I've reset my phone multiple times....had turned off AppFlash awhile ago....I don't overuse data like some others (nowhere past 100 gb).

Feels like Verizon is purposefully throttling my data to push me out. Paying $120/month and I can use my 4G LTE maybe half that time. Give me a discount or something to compensate for that - this is out of hand.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I'm on a grandfathered data plan...but my usage speed is intolerable. Videos won't even load. What did I do to you Verizon?

Community Manager
Community Manager

VERVU26, Thank-you for your business, it's greatly appreciated. We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your data speeds, we're here to help. When did the problem start? What's your zip code?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: My grandfathered in data plan is so slow!

Ann154
Power User

Which grandfathered plan do you have? Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

VERVU26
Miembro

I can't remember when it's happened but it's been going on for a very long time. I used to be able to get close to 30 GBs a month ... now I won't even break 12/14 GB. 95051 is my zipcode.

Ann154​ I've got the unlimited data plan and my phone is the 1st gen Moto Z Force Droid.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Power User

VERVU26 wrote:

I can't remember when it's happened but it's been going on for a very long time. I used to be able to get close to 30 GBs a month ... now I won't even break 12/14 GB. 95051 is my zipcode.

Ann154 I've got the unlimited data plan and my phone is the 1st gen Moto Z Force Droid.

That doesn't answer my questions. There are at least 4 different unlimited plans either current or grandfathered. What is the exact name of the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta