cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Mi Verizon

thatoneperson11
Miembro

I have a Data Only Prepaid plan on Verizon, When I try to Register it redirects my to Bring Your Own Device Page, I want to have My Verizon. I did not get a temporary password only thing the Rep asked for was a pin number and I tried that and could not sign in, even tried as a disconnected account still no. Please Help. I tried on my Tablet And my Computer .

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: My Verizon

Community Manager
Community Manager

The My Verizon account is a great way to manage your plan, thatoneperson11. For your account security, a PIN is sent to verify registration. With our data only devices, since they don't typically have texting available, the PIN is sent via email or mail. If you did not receive the PIN via email, it will be sent to your address on file for your account within a couple of days of you attempting registration. Once you get that PIN, you will be able to complete the process and have online account access.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

thatoneperson11
Miembro

Is there any way I can get them to mail it to a different address? I have verizon the right address but I'm stuck in another state for 2 months.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We certainly want to make sure you can get the PIN, thatoneperson11. To mail it to a different address, we would need to change the address on the account. If you were to stop into one of our corporate stores with a valid photo ID, they might be able to update the address for you. Here is the link to find the store nearest you: http://spr.ly/65888Wjfm. You will want to check the box that states "Do not include Authorized Retailers" to ensure only corporate store results pop up. Is there anyone at the other address that is getting your mail that could send it to you instead?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

thatoneperson11
Miembro

It has been 2 weeks , I have got nothing verizon and my device has been saying that I need to reprovision my device. How do I reprovision my device? I already factory reset it and took the SIM out and put it back in.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

thatoneperson11,

We want to ensure that your service is working as it should. For further assistance please reach out to our Prepaid department directly by calling 1-888-294-6804.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Robertpike123
Miembro
They helped me.
0 Me gusta