cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: My Verizon website always wants to text me a pin?

dexman

Out of curiosity...try downloading the app. I'd like to find out if it behaves differently for you.

0 Me gusta

vanigo
Novice

dexman I removed most all the bloat ware from my computer. When I get a chance If I can figure out how to download it to my computer I might try that.

I am thankful for your help since VZW has not been of any!

Funny I use to work for the phone company when they had pay phones

I remember replacing a few banks of thesevintage-phone-booths-helaine-cummins.jpg

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/vintage-phone-booths-helaine-cummins.jpg

with these

http://new-pictures.myinsulators.com/pictures/250346606.jpg

250346606.jpg

0 Me gusta

dexman

I worked as an IXC/CLEC C.O. technician for 23 years before being laid-off as a result of a merger 4 years ago. 

Have had to stay out of work to care for an elderly parent who can no longer be left alone.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're disappointed to learn this has not been resolved, vanigo. We're still here to assist and make sure we find a resolution. Let's narrow this down a bit. When does the prompt for a pin pop up? Is this random for no reason or happening when making a change to your account? How long are you on the website before it asks for the pin?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

vanigo
Novice

Why does the my Verizon .com website on my computer always ask to send me a text with a pin to log on with my computer?

vanigo
Novice

See post number 12 and 14 for steps taken and questions asked and answered already.

vanigo
Novice

error msg.png

Now I get this error message?

vanigo
Novice

No sign out button upper rightsignout.png

vanigo
Novice

Every time I log in on my computer I get this

Ingreso - Solicitar PIN

For security reasons you must complete an online authorization step before you can log in. We can send a PIN via text message to

vanigo
Novice

Then when I try to sign out of the community side of your website

I get this

Bad Gateway

Processing of this request was delegated to a server that is not functioning properly.