cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: My Verizon is temporarily unavailable

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know the importance of being able to manage your My Verizon account. What ways have you attempted to access your account? Are you an Account Owner or Manager? Is this for Prepaid or Postpaid services?

AustinL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Cameront
Miembro

I am the account Owner. This is a postpaid service plan. I have attempted to access my verizon account from multiple computers using chrome and microsoft edge. When I access my verizon on my phone through the app it appears as though I am only an account member, it allows me to pay the bill which is good, but I can't really do much else. When accessing through the web browser I can view my bill but it throws an error any time I click pay bill.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for those details, Cameront. We definitely wish to be part of the solution so you can successfully access the Verizon account as soon as possible. Based on what you noted, we sent you a direct message to further assist. Please reply there. We look forward to hearing back from you.  

JaimeG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

WILMAC5
Miembro

Wow, is this what customer support is like all the time? I may have to rethink my joining.

0 Me gusta

WILMAC5
Miembro

Has anyone found the fix for this?

0 Me gusta

WILMAC5
Miembro

This is what I get when I try to set up auto pay.

verizon_autopay.jpg

This is what I get when I try to contact Verizon.

verizon_contact.jpg

This is what I get when I try to view My Plan.

verizon_myplan.jpg

This is what I get when I try to get Apple Music set up.

verizon_getapple.jpg

This is what I get when I try to pay my bill.

verizon_paybill.jpg

Doesn't matter what browser or computer I use. It is something with the account.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

WILMAC5 wrote:

Wow, is this what customer support is like all the time? I may have to rethink my joining.

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

WILMAC5
Miembro

So, people like JaimeG_VZW are peers and not Verizon support staff? Good to know. Thanks.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

WILMAC5 wrote:

So, people like JaimeG_VZW are peers and not Verizon support staff? Good to know. Thanks.

They are VZW reps, but it isn't guaranteed that you will get a response quickly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta